Sunday, March 02, 2008

I Miss Maui!


Sunset Sail
Originally uploaded by pete4ducks.
Well haven't posted here in awhile but in the last month a lot has happened. The Patriots blew the Superbowl and the Oregon Ducks went n the tank and are on life support for the NCAA Tournament. In much more significant news Emily and I got married on February 9th in Maui. We had an amazing wedding and a generally great time in Maui. The only problem was coming back home. I miss the sound of the waves gently crashing against the shore while I fall asleep, I miss the warm weather, I miss the laid-back lifestyle of Maui, I miss being able go swimming in the ocean, I miss the beach, I miss looking out my window and seeing whales, Lana'i and Molokia, I miss hanging out at Maui Brewing Company but most of all I miss not dealing with the daily grind of life on the mainland.

No comments:

Post a Comment