Thursday, January 25, 2007

Daniel Larussa's Gonna Fight!?!




I am sure many of you read Bill Simmons from Page 2 on ESPN.com, a guy who when he is on really is pretty damn funny and has that smart-ass every man appeal that is endearing to many in my generation. The guy also knows his pro sports but outside of bracket time he seems to all but ignore college sports. That's okay with me, because he definitely is up on his pop culture. I love his write up of the Karate Kid series so I have linked it so everyone can read it too. I recentely purcased the Karate Kid Special Edition Box Set for $12 (war Target!). Quite possible my best purchase ever, Evangeline has already wacthed Part 1 with me.




I'll post something tomorrow after I get a chance to watch the Oregon-Washington game. Ducks will have a tough time particularly if Hawes plays.

No comments:

Post a Comment