Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Oregon vs Cal . . .

Interesting match-up indeed, should be what you expect from a Tedford Bellotti matchup . . . a close game. Keys for Oregon will be to establish a running game. The likely poor weather will probably be more of an advantage to Cal who has the more consistent running game. If I am Bob Gregory I woul dare Oregon to beat me with the deep pass. I think Dixon has shown that he is capable at throwing a short ball however I haven't seen a lot of the depp ball from him in his limited time. Expect to see Cal put as many guys in the box as they can and to have the secondary play press coverage to defend agianst the short ball. If Oregon can get some deep balls completed Cal will have to adjust and it will open up the entire field. Final Score Oregon 26 Cal 24

No comments:

Post a Comment